Sunday, March 18, 2007

So, I have a little announcement..

to make. I recently applied for position as a "Creative Team Member". And I GOT IT!! I totally couldn't believe it. I have had people(Okay, one person, Thanks Tracy!)tell me I should submit for design teams and publishing, but I didn't think I had that "quality". I guess I was dumb for thinking that, right? Well, now, I know if I just put myself out there and stalk my email that I would all work out. YAY! for me. So PLEASE do a happy dance for me. I can't announce for what website yet because She said she plans to send a newletter announcing the CT. I am just soooooooo excited!!

5 comments:

.jessica jo. said...

thats awesome!!!!!

amyz said...

Awesome! Congratulations!

Cyn Pip Pics said...

Congrats! Look forward to seeing your work.

Jeanne said...

congratulations!!! how exciting!

Paula said...

That is great! What a boost for your confidence! Congratulations!