Saturday, March 24, 2007

So I am sitting here...

with all of you, my friends. It feels so good to be able to say that(or should I say "type that"). I totally shouldn't be here. I should be packing for Disneyland. I don't want to go. I just hope it's not so busy. Otherwise, I may have a tantum right there and then. Think good thoughts for me all day tomorrow(sunday) because I have to go see my SIL's. YIKES!! When I go around them I feel like I am going into the lion's den. But I am trying to be really positive about the whole trip. All I really care about is going to IKEA. Yes, I know I am very selfish, but my alpha foam stamps need some type of organization otherwise I will have to sell them or give them away. I don't want to do that just yet. I will post pictures after I am done altering the wooden drawers. I have one already that I bought at the IKEA in SF, that one is already primered and ready for some paint, but I am still not sure what colors I want to paint yet. I may just go with my pink, brown, & lime green colors. Any ideas? Plus I was waiting for the 2nd set to do it all at the same time. I am going to take pictures in stages so I can post it over at Sherri's forum. She has a lot happening in the April. Lots of prizes to be given away. Make sure you head over there and sign up for her newsletter. It will have every challenge or contest she will be offering. Anyway, I should head out and go pack. So, this also means I wouldn't be able to post while I am gone. I will miss all of you dearly!! I want to leave you alittle something first. Whoever leaves a comment, I will have a drawing with everyone's name, and send them a little something from Disneyland! Who wants to play!!

3 comments:

amyz said...

Have fun! Don't kill anyone! :rofl:

Jeanne said...

Do have fun.... hope you can get the spirit of the mouse! ah ha

tigger said...

Oh, HAVE a good time!! I hope Ikea has what you want and need... and just relax and enjoy yourself!