Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Dorky ramblings..............Sorry!

First of all, I still can't tell you what website I will be working on. SHE is still working out all the kinks. Just letting you all know SHE's added a forum and a message board to go along with her Creative Team and Store. SHE picked out some talented women that know what they are doing when it comes to scrapbooking. You all know her. But still I can not tell you. So sorry!!!! ;) I just hope I can actually contribute something to this. Sometimes I can be a real dork. Let me tell you why.......First of all, I don't have a lot of female friends that I chit chat in real life with besides women I have met online. So, it's hard for me to open up to people since some stuff happened awhile back with a certain person. So, it's hard to trust people that you don't "really" know. I can already hear, my friend, Tigger, saying you have put yourself out there. Give them some more details about your life. So, what do you all want to know?

2 comments:

tigger said...

:rofl: Yup. That's what I'm sayin'...

Talk!!

amyz said...

Now how did I know that Tigger would have already commented????

:rofl:

:hug: for you Sue!