Thursday, March 22, 2007

SHE let it out of the bag....

So, now I can tell you......I will be designing for Sherri's Scrapbook Supplies. You all know her. She's sdouglas from SD or SL. She had that thread a while back about a job opening and will I applied for it, but I didn't get that one because that included web design. Geez, I am way too dumb for that. I can barely figure the whole blog thing out. She decided to go ahead and add a Creative Team and I am on it. I already got my first assignment. You should see me. My stomach is turning just thinking about it. Or maybe cause I am hungry. I will be okay. I think. Let's see how it goes, right? If I suck at it, then will I suck at it. :) No biggie, really. Thanks everyone for rooting for me.

I just want to say a few thank you thank yous......

To Tigger......Thanks for keeping me straight! YOU are one in a million! When I come to see you, I will bring beer and salty fries just for you!!

To AmyZ.......First of all, when are you going to bring me some gator meat, y'all eat that down there don't ya? Thanks for making laugh every single time.

To Monica Coffman....You my dear, are just so DAMN SWEET you make my teeth hurt. Thanks so much for the package you sent me. You totally made my day!

5 comments:

Paula said...

I can't wait to see your work!! Congratulations again!

Everlasting Monday said...

Congrats!!

tigger said...

Awww! Now I'm sitting here at 7:30am with coffee in hand and tears on my cheeks!!!

You deserve this - now go out there and KNOCK 'em dead.

cherig said...

Congrats to you on making the DT! That is awesome! What an honor.

amyz said...

Congratulations, my dear!

And it depends on what Gator Meat you want...there's a certain kind I won't share, ya know? :evil6: