Friday, March 6, 2009

So I am back...(how many times do I plan on saying that)

I have decided to do something different this year but it's taken me a few months to decide this because we are already in March. So much has changed since last blogged....so I will update you all.(like some one reads this besides me!!)...so we went back to homeschooling, but it's not regular homeschooling, it's all online which works great for my boys so far plus it's free. We are homeschooling thru CAVA. So far, it's pretty easy for both my boys. G is almost done with all of his lessons which range from algebra to art plus everything in between. He will start doing his 7th grade work before June. And Dylan, has finished 3 of his subjects and all he has is LA and Math. He will be doing 3rd grade work come April. It's been pretty exciting....And, last Deegan has been doing great, she can write almost all her letters and she repeats everything she hears which is bad of course!!

So, I am guessing you noticed I have changed a few things here on my blog. Well, getting on to what I have decided for this year.....I have decided to go ahead and try my hand at having some type of scrapbooking business. I don't want to own a online store, maybe esty, or just local craft fairs. I have a craft fair coming up in April that I want to try. It's a one day event for just a few hours. When I seen it advertised, I thought why not. I have lots of scrapbook stuff just lying around. I have a few things that I have done so far nothing I am ready to post yet. So, that's it for now. My mommy is on her way to pick up my monkeys, so husband and I can go see The Watchmen. I will let you all know how it goes......

No comments: