Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Our LA/Disneyland Trip!!!!




I know I haven't blogged in awhile. I have been pretty busy lately with the new Creative Team I'm on. It's been alot of fun!! These are pictures of our LA/Disneyland. That is my oldest son fighting Darth Maul. It's a show Disneyland does in TomorrowLand. He thought he was sooo cool! That is also him in front of the castle. That's all of us in front of the "A" at Disney Calfornia.






This is my dh with our three kids and our brother in law, Jeff, and our nephew, Jayden, from Colorado. That's all three boys, Gabe, Dylan, and Jayden with Minnie Mouse. The kids had a great time. We got to see family we hadn't seen in awhile. It was alot fo fun. We got to go to IKEA. That is was the best part. We ate dinner and spent way too much $$$. All in all, it was a great 3 day vacation, but we won't be going back to Disneyland for awhile.
I had posted about a drawing before I left. And the winner is......AMYZ!! Congrats Amy. I have box of scrap stuff that I have collected for you and you disney prize. I will send that out to you ASAP.




4 comments:

tigger said...

LOOKS great!! Congrats Amy!

amyz said...

Woo hoo! I won! I won! I never win anything! Thanks!

amyz said...

Oh and I forgot in the excitement--great pics!

Everlasting Monday said...

Minnie Mouse looks so pretty!!